gtag('config', 'AW-970745833');

Marie, I had a horrible experience this week! My 11-month-old baby ate a massive amount of soap! I was freaked out, and then he vomited! He seemed in perfect condition afterwards, but I decided to check with the doctor if it could have been dangerous, and it seems it wasn’t. I wanted to share this experience with you and your readers. Keep the bar of soap out of the reach of children! 😊

Thank you for sharing my experience, Sherley


Sherley, thank you for sharing your experience. Indeed, young ones are often apt to stick anything into their mouths.

These types of situations are very stressful. It’s a good idea to find the telephone number for your local poison control centre, as they can help parents like you react if they don’t know what to do and want to make sure their child isn’t in danger. Thanks for think about other parents too!

For the Quebec poison control centre, the number is 1-800-463-5060.

sans frais : le Centre antipoison du Québec au 1 800 463-5060.

Talk soon,

Marie

The Baby Expert

This post is also available in: Français

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Fill out this field
Fill out this field
Please enter a valid email address.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Menu