Question from a mother: Hello! Is it normal that my 3.5-month-old baby is still drinking 2-3 times a night (she was breastfed)? My friends who have babies around the same age say they sleep a lot! And it seems that I shouldn’t give her cereal before 6 months…I need your advice!
To learn more, watch these videos:
- Breastfeeding: The First Moments
- Breastfeeding: Special Situations
- Nipple Shield or Nipple Protector
- Fathers and Breastfeeding
- Choosing your Breast Pump (in french only)
- My baby is 5-months-old who no longer drinks regular amounts of milk (in french only)
Read these articles:
- Starting Breastfeeding
- Baby Diets: When to Introduce Solid Foods
- Demystifying Baby Sleep from Birth to One Year
- Why should I heat my baby’s milk?
- Why warm baby’s milk?
- Is my baby getting enough milk from my breasts?
Les vidéos du site mariefortier.com sont destinées à un usage strictement personnel. Pour toute utilisation professionnelle ou à des fins collectives, pédagogiques ou de formation, l’achat d’une licence d’utilisation est obligatoire.