N.B Marie is no longer a nurse. She has not been a member of the Ordre des Infirmières et Infirmiers du Québec since 2016. She has also been retired from the health network since 2016. Please note that some videos were shot while she was a member of the Order, which explains the title of perinatal nurse indicated at the time, which is no longer effective today.
Are you nervous that your baby is coming soon? Do you have questions about your role as caregiver during labour and birth? Explore Julie Bonapace’s method. She is a teacher and researcher. She will provide you with tools to help you fulfill your role in soothing pain during contractions.
To learn more about the topic, watch these videos:
- Warning Signs of Imminent Labour
- Natural Childbirth in a Hospital Setting
- Childbirth in a Birthing Home
Read these articles:
- Choosing the Right Breastfeeding Bra (French only)
- Manual or Electric Breast Pump (French only)
- Natural Methods to Soothe Pain during Childbirth (French only)
The videos on mariefortier.com are for personal use only. For any professional, group, educational or training purposes, the purchase of a user license is required.