N.B Marie is no longer a nurse. She has not been a member of the Ordre des Infirmières et Infirmiers du Québec since 2016. She has also been retired from the health network since 2016. Please note that some videos were shot while she was a member of the Order, which explains the title of perinatal nurse indicated at the time, which is no longer effective today.
Did you know that the average gestation perod for twins is 36 weeks, rather than 40? If you are having a multiple pregnancy, this video will help you prepare before the arrival of your babies. A couple with twins will also tell you their story.
For more information, watch these videos:
- I am pregnant with twins. When should I give birth? (French only)
- Adapting to the return home with a new baby
- Support during labour, delivery and when returning home (French only)
Read these articles:
- Letter to mothers (French only)
- Breastfeeding and twins
- Choosing the right baby car seat (French only)