Date : 21 mai 2017
Theme: Preparing for Daycare with Marlène Carbonneau (french only)
Facebook Live video with Marlène Carbonneau, president of the Alliance des Intervenantes en Milieu Familiale – Estrie.
- How to prepare your child for daycare
- How to choose a daycare
- How to help the child adapt
- How to transition as parents
Introduction: the transition to daycare, the feelings of parents when their baby goes to daycare, preparing for daycare
00:09:30: What should you do before choosing a daycare? How to choose your daycare
00:14:30: What are the benefits of daycare?
00:17:48: What types of daycare services are available? Public, public family and private family
00:32:00: How to make the right choice of daycare
00:51:00: Advice to ease the transition to daycare
01:00:00: Daycare costs
To learn more, watch these videos:
- Returning to Work after Childbirth
- Motor Development from 0-12 Months
- Speech Therapy: Stimulating Language up to One Year of Age (french only)
Read these articles (french only):
- Returning to Work and Daycare
- How to Help Baby Colds and Congestion
- Family Protection and Financial Security
The videos on mariefortier.com are for personal use only. For any professional, group, educational or training purposes, the purchase of a user license is required.