You can print the PDF list of articles you should add to your baby/child first-aid kit (in french).
Here is a list of suggested articles:
Your baby/child first-aid kit
- Emergency numbers (doctor, pediatrician, hospital, pharmacy)
- Poison Centre 1 800 463-5060
- Trusted neighbours
Documents to have nearby :
- Child’s health record
- The list of drugs up to date if there is
- Health and hospital insurance card
- Triangular bandage (1)
- Round tip chisel 11.4 cm (1)
- 4X4 sterile pads (5)
- Diachylons of different formats (15)
- Safety pins (12)
- Gloves (4)
- Bilingual first aid guide (1)
- Sharp end splinter (1)
- 2 inch gauze roll (1)
- Roll of gauze 4 inches (1)
- Adhesive tape (hypoallergenic) 1 inch (1)
- Red nylon bag (1)
- Medium size ziplock bag (1)
- Benzalkonium buffers (10) * Disinfectant that does not burn
- Alcohol swabs (10)
This kit with basic products is on sale at the following link.
- Electronic rectal thermometer (1) (Value of $ 20.00 and as in hospital)
The basic kit including the high quality electronic rectal thermometer is also on sale at the following link.
- Neonatal pear or baby nose
- Saline water (Hydrasens)
- A tick hook
- Bag for insect bites
- Insect repellent
- Survival blanket
- Water-repellent matches (forest)
- Tempra or advil (Not before 6 months)
- Product for sunburn
- Buttock cream (40% zinc)
- Epipen if prescribed for the child
- Natural products for ear infections (Boiron)
- Gastrolyte for hydration during gastro or vomiting
- Products for allergies (Bénadryl)
Print the PDF list of articles for your first-aid kit.
Is there anything missing? Visit my Amazon store :
Votre compteSign in
Mariefortier.com and the information found on the website are practical tools for future parents preparing for the arrival of their baby.
The contents of the website do not in any way replace the skills, knowledge and experience of qualified health professionals. They know the facts, circumstances and symptoms associated with each individual. As such, the company Marie Fortier Inc. and the people who work for the company cannot be held liable for adverse effects or consequences stemming from the use of the information found on the website. It’s the user’s responsibility to consult with a doctor or other qualified health professional for personal questions.